Please note - our telephone lines, prescriptions and reception are not available outside our core hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm
|Monday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||07:00 - 18:00|
Click here for a copy of clinicians usual availability.
Click here for a copy of our more detailed surgery usual timetable.
Practice closure for training
Please note that the practice will be closed on Wednesday 26 February after 12 noon for staff training. Our reception team will not be available and there will be no GP or nurse appointments.
During this time:
- please call '111' if you need urgent medical assistance or GP advice
- please call '999' for medical emergencies
Our reception team and clinicians will be available again from 8am Thursday 27th February.
- our phones are switched off from 12:15 to 13:15 allow the team to process enquires and prescriptions (please be reassured that urgent calls will still be dealt with)
- our telephone lines, prescriptions and reception are not available outside our core hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm
- We try to prioritise appointments before 8.00am and after 6.00pm for patients who commute / work
- The clinicians availability can change due to holidays or sickness
- One of the GPs each day will be a 'duty doctor' who is responsible for urgent on the day support
- We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays
- When we are closed or when we have no appointments available - GP appointments can be booked at Leatherhead Hospital or other local GP surgeries. Please call 01372 738373 to book appointments between:
- Monday to Friday 6.00pm to 9.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9.00am to 1.00pm
- If you require medical assistance or advice outside these times, please call '111'
Video GP appointments
Appointments are also available by video. LIVI is a video GP service that allows patients to have same-day video appointments including out-of-hours on weekdays and throughout the weekend. This is an app based service which allows you to book a GP appointment up to 7 days in advance or join a drop-in queue to see a GP - usually with waiting times of less than 30 minutes. Get medical advice, prescriptions and referrals on the same day – even at weekends. The service is provided free on the NHS.
You can download the LIVI app to your mobile phone or tablet, at the App Store or Google Play. Or visit ww.livi.co.uk for more information.
LIVI GPs are all GMC-registered NHS GPS, who (with your consent) will be able to access your medical records and give you a considered, in-depth diagnosis based on your medical history.
Get the LIVI app here: https://bit.ly/31s8GDh